The annual Lions’ “It’s a Special Knockout” challenge for those with special needs and learning difficulties in East Sussex was held at Bede’s School,Upper Dicker, on Sunday 13TH March. This special event , now in its 16th year is eagerly looked forward to by the various clubs and groups accompanied by family, friends and carers….
Monthly archives: March, 2016
Cadets and other Members of Bexhill Sailing Club were present when Bexhill Lions Club donated funds to purchase 4 new Topper Class sails.
In presenting the cheque to Malcolm Brookes the Cadet Captain, Lion President Paul Fleming said “We are delighted to continue our support of the Sailing Club and the Cadets in particular. Funding these…
- THE BELLS JINGLED ALL THE WAY TO BEXHILL LIONS 24th January 2018
- SANTA’S SAY THANK YOU 5th January 2018
- YOUNG ACHIEVER SAILS AWAY 9th December 2017
- FESTIVE SANTAS DASH ALONG THE PROM @ BEXHILL-ON-SEA 7th December 2017
- BEXHILL LIONS SUPPORT SKATEPARK CAMPAIGNERS 7th December 2017