The annual Lions’ “It’s a Special Knockout” challenge for those with special needs and learning difficulties in East Sussex was held at Bede’s School,Upper Dicker, on Sunday 13TH March. This special event , now in its 16th year is eagerly looked forward to by the various clubs and groups accompanied by family, friends and carers….
Monthly archives: March, 2016
Cadets and other Members of Bexhill Sailing Club were present when Bexhill Lions Club donated funds to purchase 4 new Topper Class sails.
In presenting the cheque to Malcolm Brookes the Cadet Captain, Lion President Paul Fleming said “We are delighted to continue our support of the Sailing Club and the Cadets in particular. Funding these…
- LIONS HELP FUND GLYNE GAP SCHOOL’S MULTI-SENSORY PLAYGROUND 27th May 2018
- KING OFFA PUPILS TO THE RESCUE 18th May 2018
- SAFETY COMES FIRST FOR KING OFFA 27th April 2018
- LIONS GET SPOOKED 15th April 2018
- LIONS HELP THE SARA LEE TRUST KEEP QUIET 11th April 2018